Avionics has always been a part of Soloy’s work scope if only because the fixed and rotary wing turbine conversions being performed by Soloy require new instrumentation.
As the technological explosion in digital GPS based avionics has taken place over the last decade, Soloy is making sure its technical, installation and repair capabilities keep pace.
We are factory authorized sales and service shop for Honeywell Bendix/King, Garmin, Aspen, Mid-Continent Instruments, FreeFlight Systems, Technisonic, and Appareo.
Soloy avionics capabilities include:
- Installation and interface of modern & legacy avionics equipment
- Repair or troubleshoot of most avionics
- Redesign and installation of custom instrument panels
- Advanced tactical mission solutions for crew audio & FM radios (e.g. Forest Service, Law Enforcement)
- In-flight professional training of modern avionics, specifically Garmin equipment
Biennial inspections for Instrument Flight Rules I/A/W CFR §91.217, §91.411, §43 appendix E. And CFR §91.413, and §43 appendix F.
Biennial Inspections for Visual Flight Rules I/A/W CFR §91.413, and §43 appendix F.