Download Employment Application
Network Administrator/Production Planner
Permanent Full Time Positions – Pay Negotiable
Network Administrator Job Requirements
Degree in Computer Science or related field AND/OR 3+ years’ experience in the administration, installation, and maintenance of a corporate network
- Windows 2008/2012 and Active Directory.
- Experience with Virtual Server Technologies (Hyper-V).
- Hosted Services.
- Basic Knowledge of Oracle database preferred.
- Good understanding of network protocols and topologies.
- Exposure to Routers, Firewalls, Switches, Wireless Networks, and VPN access.
- Oversees the day-to-day operations of LAN/WAN and related hardware or software. Makes recommendations for products and services enhancements, manages network security, maintains systems and troubleshoots a variety of issues.
- Assists end users in resolving hardware and software issues by fielding telephone calls and email communication, diagnosing problems and performing troubleshooting activities. Documents, tracks and monitors the problem to facilitate a timely resolution.
- Installs, tests, monitors, upgrades, troubleshoots and repairs computer systems (Microsoft environment), networks and peripherals. Manages user account information, including rights, security and systems groups.
- Purchase and configure hosted services (Office365, MiCloud Phone System, email archive, online backups, etc…)
- Performs daily operations of managing network. This will include operation of networking components such as switches, routers, hubs, bridges, and transport media (wired and/or wireless)
- Install and terminate Ethernet cabling.
- Understanding of VOIP.
- Support hosted IP Based Phone System (Mitel MiCloud) including maintenance, troubleshooting, and upgrades
- Manage, Maintain, Implement, and Update Network and Server Infrastructure including server hardware, O/S, and services.
- Maintain and Update Network Directory Services including user accounts, distribution lists, and access control.
- Establish and Test Disaster Recovery Policies and Procedures.
- Maintain Server Configuration and System Documentation.
- Install new software releases, system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems.
Production Planner Job Requirements
The Production Planner coordinates and expedites the flow of work and materials within or between departments according to daily and weekly production schedules. Duties include reviewing and distributing production, work, and shipment schedules; conferring with department supervisors to determine progress of work and completion dates; inventory levels, and solving production problems.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- College Degree or equivalent work experience preferred.
- High School diploma or GED Required.
- One year experience in a manufacturing environment preferred.
- One year of MRP system experience preferred.
SKILLS AND ABILITY EXPECTATIONS
- Understanding of ERP system and Microsoft Office products; strong computer skills.
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
- Detail-oriented, ability to multi-task and prioritize tasks with strict deadlines.
- Good customer service/phone skills and flexibility for handling a wide range of activities.
- Using logic and reasoning to identify solutions to problems.
- Demonstrate personal time management skills.
- Ensure daily production requirements are achieved to meet customer expectation.
- Analyze and prepare documents needed for production.
- Data analysis and decision making to support raw material supply and finished goods demand.
- Creates production schedule and prioritizes job-orders for production optimization.
- Maintains the production schedule and other reports as required.
- Follow-up as required with all teams to expedite flow of materials and documents to meet production schedule and customer expectation.
- Complete status reports for production progress, work in process, and raw material inventory.
- Interacts with shop floor management on a daily basis to resolve issues regarding manufacturing efficiencies or additional information as requested from Manufacturing, Customer Service and Accounting.
- May be asked to perform other duties at a lower level or higher level of proficiency.
Permanent Full Time Position
Wanted – Avionics Technician with experience in harness assembly, installation, troubleshooting and component operation. Work in a well-equipped FAA Repair Station (HP6R595N) with engineering and manufacturing support. Aircraft range from piston and turbine singles to light twins and Rotorcraft. Experience with typical light aircraft equipment such as Garmin, Aspen, Bendix/King, L3, NAT, Technisonic desired. Individual will need to possess the following basic skills:
- Familiar with Instrument Flight Rules (IFR) and testing of Pitot static systems and the use of pitot static testing equipment.
- Familiar with Visual Flight Rules (VFR) and the testing required and operation of transponder interrogation test equipment.
- The ability to identify crimping tools and the proper usage when crimping contacts on wires.
- The ability to measure and cut wires to correct length when using wire terminations such as, solder sleeves, contacts, connectors, terminal lugs, spade connectors, and grounding blocks.
- The ability to read engineering drawings and locate components, terminal blocks, connectors, and splice points.
- Experience with installation of general aviation equipment and proper installation of wiring harnesses.
Interest in turbine engine conversions, surveillance systems and STC development a plus. Those interested in this opportunity please send resume or call to set up an interview appointment.
Sales and Marketing
Essential Functions of the Position Include, but are not limited to:
- Be willing to maintain a flexible mindset to do whatever is required for the organization’s success.
- Prepare and submit price and availability quotes for sales orders using Component Control software system.
- Develop new sales opportunities including classifieds, small ads, electronic and social media.
- Prepare strategic plans for sales growth.
- Identify new target audiences.
- Develop monthly sales projection reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work preformed. They are not limited to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and skills.
Desired Qualifications and Requirements for the Position Include:
- College degree or equivalent, to work experience.
- Five or more years in direct selling and cold calling experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills with the ability to communicate professionally and provide a high level of customer service.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work independently and in team environment.
- Full understanding of digital media and convention sales.
- Has a creative background in graphic design.
- Must be well veered with Windows® based operating systems and software (Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.)
- Dynamic self-starter
- Private plot license is preferred.
- Creative problem solver and goal-driven.
- Confident with presenting and interacting with different and individuals around the world.
- Ability to travel if necessary.
- High school or equivalent
- Sales And Marketing: 5 years
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Customer Service: 2 years
- Marketing: 4 years
- Sales: 4 years
- Report directly to the CEO.
- Maintain a flexible mindset to do whatever is required enable Soloy to succeed.
- Act as primary after-market customer contact to enhance the value of Soloy products.
- Good organizational & multi-tasking skills.
- Adapt easily to changing environment & products.
- Work well independently as well as with others in a problem-solving environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Be acquainted with all Soloy products & publications.
- Attend trade shows as assigned.
Skills, Education, and Experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- College degree or equivalent work experience.
- Two years experience in marketing, sales or service related field.
- Must be able to use Windows based operating systems and software (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Hands-on mentality with independent problem-solving abilities
- Able to interface with individuals on a company- wide basis.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Dynamic self-Starter.
Successful candidates will exhibit the following attributes:
- Possess proactive, positive attitude and represent the company effectively in all situations.
- Work effectively with all levels within our organization to resolve conflicting priorities and obtain cooperation to achieve business goals expediently.
- Be tenacious, goal-oriented, and take the initiative as warranted while demonstrating sound judgment with project and people issues.
- Demonstrate a strong sense of accountability and responsibility as well as a commitment to company values and the organization.
Sales & Service Manager
- Prepare and submit price and availability quotations & formal bid submittals.
- Evaluate, establish & maintain accurate prices for spare parts
- Communicate sales requirements to production & purchasing department
- Maintain quotation records.
- Use Soloy publications, and MRP system to assist customers to determine parts requirements.
- Establish & maintain accurate customer data files
- Receive & acknowledge Customer purchase orders.
- Process & manage sales orders in MRP system
- Track & expedite completion of back orders.
- Produce purchase documentation packages for shipping department interface
- Request STC, Installation drawings and Service literature for sales.
- Produce & manage aircraft delivery records
- Provide job bids as required.
- Write, administer & process repair station and warranty work orders.
- Enter, process & record exchange transactions ensuring proper core return & credit
- 24-7 on call availability for AOG orders.
- Administer Soloy warranty policy including exchanges & field repair tasks
- Receive & file malfunction & service difficulty reports for Soloy products
- Coordinate engine warranty activation & OEM warranty claims (Rolls-Royce & Honeywell)
Accounts Receivable Functions
- Negotiate & establish payment terms
- Produce invoices with detailed spreadsheets as required using MRP system
- Coordinate payment of invoices
- Provide sales cash projection reports for CEO
- Negotiate & process international letters of credit
- Assign recorded costs to correct sales product classes and ledger records.
Shipping support functions
- Coordinate delivery & shipping arrangements with customers
- Maintain current Export commodity control rulings for each Soloy Product
- Follow the US ITAR program and monitor compliance if necessary
- Understand US Dept. of Commerce BIS regulations for export commercial compliance
- Produce & record packing slips for the shipment of support materials
Inventory & production support functions:
- Coordinate minimum stock levels for spare parts.
- Coordinate the supply of back-ordered parts with manufacturing & purchasing depts.
- Be able to trace the sale of parts for compliance issues
Job Type: Full-time
- High school or equivalent
- Marketing: 3 years
- Sales Management: 5 years
SUBMIT RESUMES TO:
Olympia WA 98501