Whether you’re heading to a major airport or an unimproved dirt strip, it’s hard to beat the Soloy MKII. Its striking good looks combined with the unmistakable sound of the Rolls-Royce turbine make it a head-turner on any ramp.
If your destination doesn’t have a ramp, or paved runway for that matter, the available heavy-duty landing gear gives the MKII the ability to smooth out rough gravel, dirt and sod strips wherever your adventures take you. The MKII not only carries large loads of people or cargo, it delivers speed and performance that rivals many popular retractables. Of course, it’s not all work for the MKII. Its cavernous cabin can carry plenty of people and supplies for a long weekend in the woods. Soloy has also earned a STC from EASA for a 1+6 skydive configuration, that gives operators more passengers per turn and more turns per hour than a standard 206 – and more turns mean higher profits.
Your Mark II: Any Way You Like It.
With a long list of available STC’s, Soloy doesn’t just convert your 206, we offer you the total package so you can create the ultimate 206 for working or playing.
- Garmin avionics
- Wipaire right side passenger door
- Flint Tip Tanks 30-gallon aux fuel tanks
- Sierra internal 50-gallon aux fuel tanks
- Recessed headliner with 4-point seat belt (pilot/co-pilot)
- Large left side observer’s window
- Articulating observer’s seat
- 5-blade MT composite propeller
- Custom paint and interior completion