Soloy has developed a rugged free standing transportable helicopter landing pad that is available in various sizes. These platforms are currently being operated by various government agencies for safe wilderness helicopter operations in which environmental impact and dependability are critical issues.
- No external support required…totally self contained.
- Easy sling load to set up location. Designed to resist “flying” during transport.
- Patented telescoping legs quickly adjust to terrain and lock into position.
- Large area ball jointed foot pads are great for steep slopes or soft areas.
- Light weight, but designed for strength…more than 3 x the helicopter MGW.
- Durable & weather resistant. Powder coated aluminum with SS Fasteners.
- Low environmental impact. No site prep needed.
- Safety: Keeps helicopter blades away from objects and people.